Eco-Friendly Audits for Energy Efficient Pools
As part of our pool services, Memphis Pool provides energy audits throughout Memphis, Tennessee, Germantown, Collierville and the Mid-South to help you understand how much energy your swimming pool uses; it can also help us figure out how we can improve your pool through technical enhancements.
The first step is to get a detailed analysis performed concerning the effectiveness and proper sizing of your pool equipment by our highly trained service technicians. It’s a simple way to identify wasteful design and equipment. From there, we will recommend changes where the energy savings you’ll eventually make will easily pay for itself.
If your pool meets any of the below conditions, then your pool is a prime candidate for an energy audit:
- Your filter pressure runs at 20 LBS or higher
- You have a square lid pump. These pumps do not offer good water flow for the energy consumed
- Your pump is 5 years or older
- You have a pump that is 1-1/2 HP or greater. Bigger isn’t necessarily better. Many pools use pumps with horsepower much greater than is needed to properly filter the water
- You have a pool that has only 1 or 2 return inlets (as found on many one-piece fiberglass pools)
If you think that your pool would benefit from a more energy-efficient pool pump, then why not give us a call? We believe all of our customers deserve eco-friendly pools.