Pool Opening & Closing
Although it would be wonderful to be able to use our swimming pools all year round, the reality is that most pools will need to be closed for winter and opened again in the spring. Closing our pools during this time gives them protection against the harsher winter elements, which can prove vital in extending their lifespan.
Here at Memphis Pool, we provide pool opening services and pool closing services to customers throughout Memphis, Germantown, Collierville and the wider area of West Tennessee, ensuring that everyone is ready for the changing seasons.
Pool Opening Services
If you’re looking for pool opening services, we can help. Here are some of the different processes that we carry out when opening a pool for a customer:
- Remove and store pool cover, tubes, winterizing equipment
- Re-install pool accessories, such as ladders and handrails
- Light heater pilot and reconnect chlorinator, timer and cleaner
- Check and adjust water chemistry (chemicals extra)
Our opening crews are equipped with parts and tools to provide some replacements and repairs too. The opening crew will advise you should repairs be necessary that would require a separate service call by one of our mechanical repair trucks.
Pool Closing Services
When it comes to closing and winterizing your pool, there’s no team more thorough than Memphis Pool. Here are some of the key elements of our swimming pool closing service:
- Apply pool covers, tubes and winterizing equipment
- Remove pool accessories, such as ladders, handrails and diving boards
- Winterize certain equipment, such as chlorinator, pump and filter
- Check and adjust water chemistry for winter
- Clean salt cell
For more information about our pool opening and closing services, or to find out more about our winterizing methods and how we keep your pool protected over the colder months, just give the Memphis Pool team a call today.